Eddie is a platform that brings together filmers and editors and that trains and supports them with everything they need to make great videos, following our principle: you film, we edit, you steal the show: easy as 1-2-3.
Our platform is user friendly and seemingly simple, thanks to the technology we apply in the front-end. Streamlining terabytes of video uploads each month, for example. Our unique system is driven by what development can make happen, and with our ambitions we could really use some extra hands!
What we're looking for
- Front-end developer with an interest in Vue.js
- Excited about good-quality, well-tested code
- Enthusiastic about the latest technological developments
- Lives in The Netherlands, Randstad area
Experience with UX or accessibility is definitely a plus!
What we offer
- Full-time position (32-40h)
- Good salary, good pension, great benefits
- Informal working environment right next to Leiden Central station
- Agile development process
- Macbook pro
- Great coffee (and tea)
- Coaching, freedom and opportunity to learn a lot
- Flat organisation where your insights and ideas are appreciated
- Fun team with frequent get-togethers (paintball, go-karts, beer&pizza inspiration nights, sailing trip, ...)
As a developer you'll want to know what you'll be working with. A sneak preview of our stack:
- Vue.js webapp with a Django-based REST API
- With (e.g.) Vue 3, vuex, VeeValidate, Video.js, Uppy en Jest
- S3 Object Store for terabytes of video footgae
- Docker, both in development and production
- Git with Gitlab CI/CD
- Adobe XD for UX and visual design
- Electron desktop app for our colleagues
- Unique and custom design, so no framework like bootstrap or vuetify
- We only support modern browsers, so no IE crap!
We are continuously improving so any usefull addition to this stack is much appreciated!
We are Eddie. We help organizations to make easy video production a structural part of their communication. They film, we edit, they steal the show. We support filmer and editors at every step, from training to finished video. Easy as 1-2-3.
We are a team of about 30 young, ambitious people having fun growing our business. We have lunch together, regularly organise beer and pizza inspirations nights and fun team outings. We are taking our product to the next level to keep up with out growth.